Students, parents, and community members will find everything they need on this website to participate in the South Portland High School community. Forms, emails, websites, and more can be found by navigating the site menu above.
Congratulations to the following students who were selected by individual audition to the 2018 All State Jazz Festival:
Memorial Middle School
November 18th and 19th, 9am -4pm
The Locker Project provides food and fresh produce to food insecure South Portland families.
Molly Aldrich, Director of Volunteer Services
South Portland School Department
207 773-5629 ext. 3432
The Riot Rack needs your help keeping the shelves stocked! Here’s a list of items we’d love help getting.
- Oct. Mac N Cheese (name brands go more quickly!)
- Nov. Ramen
- Dec. Winter clothing (Used clothing is fine, we can have it cleaned.)
- Jan. Granola bars
- Feb. Toiletries (soaps, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo etc. Full size bars are preferred.)
- March. Mac N Cheese again
- April. Ramen
- May. Granola Bars
- June. Toiletries
Please join us on Thursday, October 12th at 6:00 PM in the SPHS Lecture Hall for a College Information Night. The evening will provide an opportunity for students and parents to learn more about the college application process and support available through the Guidance Office. Our guest speaker for the evening is Mr. Scott Steinberg, Dean of Admissions at the University of New England. Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of the College Application Process
- SPHS Guidance Resources and Support
- Using Naviance and the Common Application
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
Hope to see you there!